Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Monday, January 28, 2008

One last update on that damn list.

1. Believe it or not, it's still not finished. It's Monday, and I present on Wednesday morning. Oh, I'll have it done, and it's 87% there, but it's just that I can't decide how exactly I want to present it (order, that is) and I won't have a computer to work with after tonight. It's 3:30 CST and it WILL be done by this evening.
2. Finished! I changed venues, though. It's now here: www.hotelfrederick.com. The Frederick is a BEAUTIFULLY restored, 5-star, green hotel right on the river. If any of you decide to come and visit me, or else need a place to stay on your travels along I-70, I can score you rooms for 50% off.
3. Still no informative sheets, but I'll have them done by next Monday at the latest, with plenty of time before the Thursday lunch.
4. So far, the kids have nothing to do at the festival. One day at a time, sweet Jesus.
5. Done!
6. Nope.
7. Done!

All-in-all, not bad. And I'm nearly through Book 5 (Order of the Phoenix) and am looking forward to a couple of travel days to dive into Book 6--of which I know NOTHING, so, very exciting!

One of these days, I'll write about something interesting. When, dear reader, I do not know. I have been saying that for about 4 years now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home