Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Friday, January 14, 2005

#3 Goodbye Light Sage Sofa

I bought a sofa right before Christmas because I wanted one. Kevin and I don't have "real" furniture and our large living room looked rather empty/shabby with just our ripped vinyl sofa (free, compliments of my dad). I subscribe to magazines like "Traditional Home" and "Country Living" that are filled with pictures of beautiful rooms (filled with lovely sofas). Like my dear friend and loyal reader Raisinette, I love to decorate.

I just cancelled the order for my sofa. My sacrifice. That should give you some indication of how serious I am about the plans Kevin and I are making.

It's all happening so fast now, though it's been in the middle of our heads for years.

Not fast enough, though. We're looking at a year--at least.

More to come . . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger flipper said...

Is one of the central tenants of pastoral economics cruel and relentless teasing? Because it sure seems like it, sister.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home