Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Friday, February 04, 2005

New Truck!

Yep, Kev picked up his new truck yesterday--"Now I'm excited!" he says. It's a Toyota Tundra, 2000, 4X4, 8-cylinder, 58,000 miles, 15,000 dollars. I looked up the blue book value and we got a great deal.

We put a couple thousand down on it, so now we have a 13,000 dollar truck to pay off! And we JUST got out of credit card debt! AND I had to spend $700 this week on my car (new brakes, tune-up stuff). However, I'm not really looking at this as "slipping back." Without those nagging, interest-pummeling credit cards, we can direct money to other things and pay them off more quickly. Plus, Kevin really needed a truck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sven Golly said...

Yee-haw! I bet that blur of republicans and meat looks just a little better from the front seat of Kevin's new ride. Gven and I can relate. She got a big boost when we bought Olive the Honda (as in "Ah-love my new car"). This morning we sold her '91 Toyota Behemoth, so now I'm in the market for a small, cheap, used pick-up. Just putting the thought out there in the ionosphere...

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home