Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Morning

I decided this morning that it was time to start working out again. I can work out for months and lose nary a pound but, if I stop, I immediately gain about six. I like food too much.

So I worked out. Twenty-five minutes of walking-based aerobics and 30 minutes on the Wii fit--jogging, hula-hooping (VERY effective) and balance games. It's really quite fun, but they need another version with EXTREME!! levels and more games.

Saturday was so lovely--perfect weather, fun chores, and a great little dinner party. Yesterday was overcast and chilly and I was so, so tired. I laid around most of the day but oh well. Today is gorgeous again and I have a very light schedule this week. Only one meeting! And it's tonight so I'll get it over with. I have plenty to do, but sitting in my pretty office with the window open and a lovely breeze wafting through is an inviting setting for getting work done.

So here it is--another super boring positive post. Maybe it's true that the best art stems from misery. Here is an exception to that 'rule': www.chloehedden.com. (Her paintings make exceptionally pretty computer backdrops.) Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home