Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Tim Horton's donuts suck

That's right! Every day I drive past a Tim Horton's on the way to Stevie's school. Almost always the line of cars stretches out to the street. I can only assume that they have good coffee, because it can't be their donuts creating that much fuss. I'm eating one now. It's 8:00 a.m., so I can only assume, once again, that it was baked this morning. However, it is as tough and flavorless as a week-old hot dog bun. The only thing that makes it at all edible is the maple-ish glaze.

Compared to Krisp--what am I saying? There IS no comparison to Krispy Kreme. Tim Horton's donuts are the Garfunkel to KK's Simon, the Houston Texans to the Indianapolis Colts, the pelvic exam to the full body massage with warm oils, the hideous screeching of Lindsay Lohan to the rich baritone of Johnny Cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home