Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Which Way Does the Wind Blow?

It blows for thee.

I have no idea what I'm saying. Yesterday there was a big, dramatic, buzzard-like flap about a work thing and my boss is the fall guy. Deserved? Yes. But I still felt the need to give him a heads-up about it. I still don't know why.

My little family is heading out tomorrow on a one-week relative visiting extravaganza. Mixed feelings. I'm still not feeling all that great about living in MO one day. I'd rather spend the time on our own, at the beach or in the forests. Still, it IS somewhat fun to see everyone (she admitted, begrudgingly), and it's even more fun to see everyone seeing my children.

This is a stream of consciousness mash of blog goodness? badness? so I'm trying to not pause, but to keep typing. And it's stupid. So I'll stop.

Hooray!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sven Golly said...

I kinda like this quasi-stream of self-consciousness. And mixed feelings (not whipped, not pureed, just well-stirred) are my favorite kind. As your literary critic and social studies student, I give it an A-minus. Especially "to see everyone seeing my children." Have a good trip.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home