Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday Afternoon

Hi there. It's 4 p.m. CST and I'm back at the shop after a grueling hour of training for my new job. As the Intern for the Hometown Tourism Commission, I will be in charge of answering phones, sending brochures in the mail, making sure local businesses have brochures, creating ads and brochures, preparing the agenda for the monthly meetings, typing up the minutes and getting those minutes to the proper authorities, and, otherwise, helping promote Hometown Tourism in any way I can.

The last part is what I'm most looking forward to. I'll be speaking with lots of people, developing ideas, and (if approved) bringing those ideas to fruition.

I'm training a few days this week. I'll start next week.

Exciting stuff, I know. But I wanted to write something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home