Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Still Too Busy. Sorry.

Remember: I'm only at this computer half the day, M-F, and I still have to 1. work and 2. pick up Stevie at 3 and Mark by 5:30. That doesn't always leave a lot of time to write.

Getting closer to getting the animals. Still wrangling over fencing, but at least their windbreak shed is getting built. No chickens this fall--I'm afraid it will set Kevin over the edge. Yes, I think he's being unreasonable, even though he's being completely reasonable.

Still on the very edge with the money situation--the bills piled in last week to the tune of about $3,000. We are selling monuments and other monument-related services, but people want small gray stones around here--the cheapest kind, of course. And we never try to upsell.

There's been tension between Kevin and me regarding my animals and his self- and work-focus (self and work--same thing?). The money issue was to be expected and we're fine with each other about that, but it does add an undercurrent of stress to anything else that floats along.

In a word? Drudgery.
Future outlook? OK!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sven Golly said...

Wrangling over fencing...what next - fencing with wranglers? Touche!

Are self and work the same thing? Hmmm. Phenomenologically, we are what we do, ergo, if ALL you do is work, then there you go. But, having been around the track a few times, I'm not sure I buy that.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home