Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Craft II

What am I thinking? I can't go back to bed. That would be lame! I've been itching to post for a week or so. My blog is the conversation that I need to have with people because I don't have a lot of time to converse or people I care to converse with.

Plus I just reread some of my last post and the anonymous comment about 'why can't you just let Glenn Beck have his own opinion?'. I realize that I've used the blog to vent, which presents the world--and future me--with a warped view of where I really am. I'm not angry or in the throes of despair ALL the time! I do seriously dislike Glenn Beck, though, all the time, though I've never tried to stand in the way of him expressing his opinion, however much it changes depending on who his corporate master/money spewer is at the moment. The only reason I 'care' about what he says is because he seems to have a lot of sway among dumbasses and loose cannons who I fear will do something really stupid and violent. Like speak in public.

But this post is about craft! But now that the neocon fucksticks have been introduced into the picture, it's sullied. In the words of SpongeBob, I've "SOILED IT! SOILED IT! SOILED IT!" Gotta start fresh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home