Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Better day today!

I planted my free tomato plants that I got from one of the county commissioners. He bought some at an Amish plant auction and came away with more than what he needed. It's not everyday that you go to visit your county reps to ask them permission for something and end up with the permission AND free tomatoes.

Then I planted a whole bunch of stuff in Hot Waffles Online. Farm Town on facebook. It's growing on me.

It's another gorgeous day here. I roasted a couple of chickens, ate them (well, part of one of them), and now Mark and I are going to take a little stroll around the pasture. Mark wants to 'watch horses!' on the internet, so it's time to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home