Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

All right, this is a bunch of crap.

I can't believe what I have to do, dear, dear, sweet patient reader. I have to admit that I am, indeed, an idiot. Once just isn't enough for me. No, I have to screw up twice.

Remember the brilliant "menstruating administrators"? Well, put it out of your mind--forget you ever saw it! It's a LIE! I misspelled again.

I dropped the "r" and, in so doing, came up with the faux hit. The real menstruating administrators gets hundreds of hits.

But! There's a twist!

The hit that I received when I misspelled menstruating administrators linked me to spec's blogging universe! So the first time I messed up, I got a hit linked to a blogspotter, the second time, a link to livejournal! Weird, huh? I'm hoping all of this will distract you from the real issue here, which is the refugee crisis in Sudan.

Oh. And that I'm an idiot.

But a sorta funny idiot.

And FULL of integrity!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home