Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Three more updates

1. Kevin killed a bunch of chickens while I was in America Lite. Unfortunately, he managed to make chicken shit out of the chickens, as opposed to chicken salad or roast chicken or a variety of other chicken dishes, because it's hard to butcher chickens after only reading about it in a 1970s-era library book. It was quite a disappointment for all involved.

2. I just went to the women's restroom and, on one of the bottles of shared toiletries, Dream Angels Heavenly, the product is described as "a weightless cloud of moisture". Now THAT'S a marketing blurb worthy of praise. It could be very useful in the textbook field.

3. I'm just over 21 weeks along in this pregnancy. The second trimester has been a breeze--very little weight gain, no food aversions, no need for long naps (though I still take them). Still, nothing is perfect. To my dismay, my "groinal area" is readying for a birth that is still months away. Everything is starting to shift and pull, from mid-belly on down. Sometimes when I sneeze, or move suddenly, or do something else seemingly inconsequential, I'll feel a sharp pull in a very isolated area, like someone has pinched just part of an ab. That's not so bad. What I'm finding a bit tougher to deal with is the constant feeling of slight pain in my pubic bone. Any gal who's ever slipped off the pedals of a bike and rammed into the bike frame knows that, 5 minutes later, you still feel it, and it makes you walk a little funny. That's what it feels like. Motherhood is so hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home