Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Update on the Shit Tickets

Hey! Guess what! I don't have to use up all those crappy brochures!

They were created by the previous tourism commission. Thankfully. Otherwise, I might not be very popular. The previous commission had 100,000 printed, meaning that 65,000 of those things were unleashed upon an unsuspecting touring public.

At first I was told to maybe kinda use some more. After the meeting, the two members of the local media that were there expressed great concern about the image of Hometown (which already has a goofy, hick-sounding name to overcome) that said brochure would be creating. After that, and after I showed them the scores of black Sharpie marks on my copy of the brochure indicating the errors, I was told that maybe it would be a good idea to look into not only a new brochure, but "the next level" of marketing materials.

Woo-hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home