Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sex and the City

I finally saw this movie the other day and give it a C-. I couldn't help but wonder...sometimes TV shows are like too-long relationships, and it's better to end things and move on, rather than create over-the-top-even-for-sex-and-the-city drama in an attempt to hide the 2 1/2 hour commercial for designer brands that most people cannot afford.

And I was not fooled at the lame attempt to incorporate a black 'friend' in the form of an employee who fits into the annoying little 'black person as god' stereotype. (Was Morgan Freeman not available to be Carrie's assistant?) Puh-lease, "Saint Louise".

So why not an F? Because it was fun to see the girls again, and I dig those crazy clothes, and it's a good excuse to drink red wine.

On another note...I need a laptop. Any suggestions? Go, geeks, GO!

1 Comments:

Blogger flipper said...

You GOTTA go with a MacBook--they are awesome! And fairly affordable anymore. Just say yes.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home