Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Monday, November 17, 2008

So Much Interesting Stuff

What should I write about?

1. My visit to a plantation on Friday, complete with four women in hoop skirts, to welcome a group of mostly black travel writers who are interested in the slave quarters there, and the host, "Winky", an absolute delight of a woman who is turning a spry 83 despite decades of smoking and drinking sherry.

2. The books I'm reading--Tipping Point and The Year of Living Biblically. The latter is written by the guy who read the entire encyclopedia. The new book is about his year of following the Bible as literally as possible and all that he learns in the process. It's so interesting, I'm actually thinking of reading the Bible. That is quite a leap, dear reader.

3. There were more, and now I've forgotten them.

4. Ummmmm...I could write about how I've been exercising and am already seeing and feeling the results, how my skin has started to clear, my general outlook is much less stressful, how taking care of myself a little bit is reaping big rewards. But I just did.

5. I'm going to get to work. That is one thing that just doesn't slow down. The good news? No meetings today! Just 6 hours or so of sitting at my desk, working. Ahhh...

I will write about #1. I had a fabulous time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home