Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Friday, May 06, 2005

My New Kid

Many of you already know this, but somehow blogging it makes it more official. Kevin and I have a new kid, Anthony, and Stevie has a new big brother, and both of them have a little sister or brother on the way. Whew!

I'd put his picture on here, but, you know, creeps and all.

We get to meet him (again) very soon--the visits will start this month. That is if we sign the "commitment" form after reading his history on Monday. I don't think it will be an issue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sven Golly said...

If this life isn't an adventure, I'm a walrus, or an eggman, or something, coo-coo cachoo. The expanding McClary family will have an interesting year. You know we're all pulling for you.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home