Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Still Nuthin'

I have my first OB appointment today, and he'll be doing an ultrasound. What that means for you, dear reader, is that I'll probably have something to say later on today or early tomorrow. For now, here's some old crap I'm rehashing for those of you who are bored at work and desperate for diversions, no matter how lame.

Let us proceed with . . . Top Ten Movies!

1. Lord of the Rings (Trilogy--it's one story so it counts as ONE. No arguments.)
2. Dr. Strangelove
3. This is Spinal Tap
4. Waiting for Guffman
5. Election
6. Raising Arizona
7. Star Wars (Trilogy--the first trilogy--episodes 4, 5, and 6, but my favorite of those is Empire Strikes Back)
8. Almost Famous
9. Babette's Feast
10.Either Dazed and Confused OR Coal Miner's Daughter. I definitely enjoy watching D&C more than CMD, so probably D&C.

What does this list say about me? What does YOUR list say about YOU? Hmmm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home