Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Hello. I'm Johnny Cash.

Monday, October 30, 2006

"Kids say the craziest shit!"

Yesterday Stevie asked, out of the blue,

"You know how I kinda like fish and violence?"

Um . . . yeah?

Turns out he was drawing a sea monster of some sort (probably one with many eyeballs--Stevie is in his "Eyeball Period" right now). And sea monsters combine fish . . . and violence.

OK!

By the way, I chose to not be concerned about the whole "I like violence" thing. We watched Disney's horrifically sad "Eight Below" about the stranded sled dogs and several of those dogs DIE and Stevie was a wreck. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like violence as much as he thinks he does.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sven Golly said...

Maybe he was really saying "fish and violets"...or "fish and violins"? Yeah, that's it.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Sven Golly said...

Wasn't one of the Village People wearing Carhartts w/hard hat onstage? Hmmm.

And the Pore Strip Experience does sound like a huge turn-on! I'm getting a little radiant just thinking about it.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home